[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones Forum • View topic - Most Registered Users Online

Most Registered Users Online

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby aladinplaid » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:07 pm

haha no, we've lost as many as we've gained because of you..I'm sure. :wink:
aladinplaid

Postby RUDEsmile » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:12 pm

aladinplaid wrote:haha no, we've lost as many as we've gained because of you..I'm sure. :wink:

I read this the first time and laughed my ass off. As I read it again, I went "oh damn, I actually think he's right." Good feelings gone. :lol:
"The only time RUDEsmile is the voice of reason is when MightyBill is around." ~Tall Kid
RUDEsmile

Postby aladinplaid » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:14 pm

haha I was in the process of an edit.haha I was like,"I think I sounded harsh.." didn't mean to.
aladinplaid

Postby aladinplaid » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:16 pm

I remember the days you didn't want to know me just because I spoke to Bill. After the Avalon show haha remember..
aladinplaid

Postby RUDEsmile » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:27 pm

aladinplaid wrote:I remember the days you didn't want to know me just because I spoke to Bill. After the Avalon show haha remember..

I know. I'm the type that forgives, but doesn't forget. I'm sorry, it was unfair for me to judge you (and the Mrs.) before ever meeting you. I just speak before thinking, especially when I'm angry. I get over things over time (though I still got that shitlist going and a good 4 names are still on it....6 if i include Plaidgirl and Lucas ;) ).
"The only time RUDEsmile is the voice of reason is when MightyBill is around." ~Tall Kid
RUDEsmile

Postby Jodocow737 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:00 am

RUDEsmile wrote:I still got that shitlist going and a good 4 names are still on it....6 if i include Plaidgirl and Lucas ;) ).

lol man i can't wait for the throwdown, its goign to be good times
Mattciq to random texas bro that wandered into the punx room " Nickleback is the shit"
Jodocow737

Postby RUDEsmile » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:03 am

Jodocow737 wrote:
RUDEsmile wrote:I still got that shitlist going and a good 4 names are still on it....6 if i include Plaidgirl and Lucas ;) ).

lol man i can't wait for the throwdown, its goign to be good times

do I need to make it 7 now?
RUDEsmile

Postby Jodocow737 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:05 am

lol I meant the hometown throwdown not a catfight .
Mattciq to random texas bro that wandered into the punx room " Nickleback is the shit"
Jodocow737

Postby RUDEsmile » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:09 am

Jodocow737 wrote:lol I meant the hometown throwdown not a catfight .

:roll: damn. i was hoping you meant the latter. oh well. i can't win them all.
RUDEsmile

Postby aladinplaid » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:06 am

please allow me to be crass. The only good thing about a cat fight is the gratuitous boob slip. How about I slap your ass, and you show a boob..and we'll call it an intro.. :wink: haah sorry I feel bad in plaid today..
aladinplaid

Postby NexPhr3ak0r » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:50 am

aladinplaid wrote:please allow me to be crass. The only good thing about a cat fight is the gratuitous boob slip. How about I slap your ass, and you show a boob..and we'll call it an intro.. :wink: haah sorry I feel bad in plaid today..

:shock:
What you call the disease, I call the remedy
What you're callin' the cause, I call the cure
NexPhr3ak0r

Postby RUDEsmile » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:28 pm

aladinplaid wrote:please allow me to be crass. The only good thing about a cat fight is the gratuitous boob slip. How about I slap your ass, and you show a boob..and we'll call it an intro.. :wink: haah sorry I feel bad in plaid today..

have you been dreaming about me and your wife together again????
RUDEsmile

Postby aladinplaid » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:44 pm

haha no, but you have...haven't you?

ok ok before we make everyone sick, I'll stop.
xxoo
aladinplaid

Postby Rude 128 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:12 pm

aladinplaid wrote:haha no, but you have...haven't you?

ok ok before we make everyone sick, I'll stop.
xxoo

Thank you!!! Jeez, how about a sense of decorum here, aladdin?

8)
Rude 128

Postby aladinplaid » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:47 pm

haha I forgot about your delicate sensibility.
jk
aladinplaid

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Information