[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones Forum • View topic - Avatar?

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby PoughkeepsieMike » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:02 pm

whenever I try to put one up it says "The url is not valid"
PoughkeepsieMike

Postby Hardcore Matt » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:04 pm

maybe its too big?
anyone who wont help cleanse this stain, get on that train

www.facebook.com/theeschatones
www.stereokiller.com/theeschatones
Hardcore Matt

Postby aladinplaid » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:05 pm

try the direct link
aladinplaid

Postby PoughkeepsieMike » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:06 pm

wow you guys are FAST! I tried the direct link I even made it 80X78 pixels which is so small
PoughkeepsieMike

Postby PoughkeepsieMike » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:08 pm

The URL of the remote avatar is not valid
PoughkeepsieMike

Postby PoughkeepsieMike » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:24 pm

I got it..Thanks guys.
PoughkeepsieMike

Return to Forum Information