[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones Forum • View topic - thank you..

thank you..

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

thank you..

Postby mightybill737 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:02 pm

to our new moderater for taking the spam off the board!!
mightybill737

Postby LDM » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:20 pm

THANKS!
LAST DEAD MOUSE
LDM

Postby xtine » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:00 pm

No problemo -- I'm glad I can be of help. If you guys have any concerns about the board, let me know. :D
xtine
Administrator

Postby ltcrawford737 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:59 am

Thank you yet again!!!
ltcrawford737

Postby Cool Spot » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:59 pm

Please tell me how to send a message to The Mighty Mighty Bosstones if it is possible... :wink:
our only weapon is a song...
Cool Spot

Postby charrette1223 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:10 pm

bosstonestat i think is their username. they may have a few though...
charrette1223

Postby Cool Spot » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:50 am

Thanks you big :wink:
our only weapon is a song...
Cool Spot

Return to Forum Information