[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones Forum • View topic - Birthdays?

Birthdays?

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

Birthdays?

Postby The Tall Kid » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Hello admins and mods...

Is there a way to put a "today's user birthdays" at the bottom of the main page? Another forum I am on has it... you put your DOB in your profile, then it automatically pops up on the main page on your b-day.

Just a thought- you guys and gals do great work, not trying to add to the pile.

Cheers,

Steve aka The Tall Kid 8)
Somewhere, out there, is a picture gallery "Dicks of the 737." - xtine
The Tall Kid

Postby Rude 128 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Good call. Then everyone gets to feel the love on their b-day.
Rude 128

Postby boston » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:47 pm

I think this is an xtine thing.
The 737 still lives and gives
boston

Postby xtine » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 pm

I will try to get this in order. A little tricky since I don't have server access but I know the people to contact. 8)
http://www.xtine.net

Lil bit sleepy now! Who? what? where? ::snore::
-- The Tall Kid
xtine
Administrator

Postby The Tall Kid » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:07 pm

xtine wrote:I will try to get this in order. A little tricky since I don't have server access but I know the people to contact. 8)

Thanks in advance, kind Webmistress!
Somewhere, out there, is a picture gallery "Dicks of the 737." - xtine
The Tall Kid

Postby greedo737 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:31 pm

The Tall Kid wrote:
xtine wrote:I will try to get this in order. A little tricky since I don't have server access but I know the people to contact. 8)

Thanks in advance, kind Webmistress!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!
"I hear alcohol calling...better go see what it wants.”. -mightybill737
greedo737

Postby Hardcore Matt » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:16 am

boston wrote:I think this is an xtine thing.

ha, thats exactly what i thought, i saw "admins and mods" and went "oh god, I SUCK AT MY CALLING!!!"
anyone who wont help cleanse this stain, get on that train

www.facebook.com/theeschatones
www.stereokiller.com/theeschatones
Hardcore Matt

Postby boston » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:43 am

Hardcore Matt wrote:
boston wrote:I think this is an xtine thing.

ha, thats exactly what i thought, i saw "admins and mods" and went "oh god, I SUCK AT MY CALLING!!!"

I looked and saw that "adding birthdays" was not one of the four buttons at the bottom of the screen. That's when I gave up and passed it off.
The 737 still lives and gives
boston

Return to Forum Information