Birthdays?

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

Birthdays?

Postby The Tall Kid » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Hello admins and mods...

Is there a way to put a "today's user birthdays" at the bottom of the main page? Another forum I am on has it... you put your DOB in your profile, then it automatically pops up on the main page on your b-day.

Just a thought- you guys and gals do great work, not trying to add to the pile.

Cheers,

Steve aka The Tall Kid 8)
Somewhere, out there, is a picture gallery "Dicks of the 737." - xtine
User avatar
The Tall Kid
 
Location: Tri-State Area

Postby Rude 128 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Good call. Then everyone gets to feel the love on their b-day.
User avatar
Rude 128
 
Location: Boston, MA

Postby boston » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:47 pm

I think this is an xtine thing.
The 737 still lives and gives
boston
Moderator
 
Location: michigan

Postby xtine » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 pm

I will try to get this in order. A little tricky since I don't have server access but I know the people to contact. 8)
http://www.xtine.net

Lil bit sleepy now! Who? what? where? ::snore::
-- The Tall Kid
User avatar
xtine
Administrator
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Postby The Tall Kid » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:07 pm

xtine wrote:I will try to get this in order. A little tricky since I don't have server access but I know the people to contact. 8)


Thanks in advance, kind Webmistress!
Somewhere, out there, is a picture gallery "Dicks of the 737." - xtine
User avatar
The Tall Kid
 
Location: Tri-State Area

Postby greedo737 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:31 pm

The Tall Kid wrote:
xtine wrote:I will try to get this in order. A little tricky since I don't have server access but I know the people to contact. 8)


Thanks in advance, kind Webmistress!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!
"I hear alcohol calling...better go see what it wants.”. -mightybill737
User avatar
greedo737
 
Location: Rodia

Postby Hardcore Matt » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:16 am

boston wrote:I think this is an xtine thing.


ha, thats exactly what i thought, i saw "admins and mods" and went "oh god, I SUCK AT MY CALLING!!!"
anyone who wont help cleanse this stain, get on that train

www.facebook.com/theeschatones
www.stereokiller.com/theeschatones
User avatar
Hardcore Matt
Moderator
 
Location: Perkasie, PA

Postby boston » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:43 am

Hardcore Matt wrote:
boston wrote:I think this is an xtine thing.


ha, thats exactly what i thought, i saw "admins and mods" and went "oh god, I SUCK AT MY CALLING!!!"


I looked and saw that "adding birthdays" was not one of the four buttons at the bottom of the screen. That's when I gave up and passed it off.
The 737 still lives and gives
boston
Moderator
 
Location: michigan


Return to Forum Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest