[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones Forum • View topic - custom titles

custom titles

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

custom titles

Postby boston » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:46 am

I was just looking at that old thread about ranks and I know we decided not to go with that... but is it possible to let people choose something to add to under their name? Like their own custom title? Just a thought.
The 737 still lives and gives
boston

Postby xtine » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:05 pm

Custom titles can be done but it requires a hack on the forum software. If there is an overwhelming request for this feature, than I can look into it.
http://www.xtine.net

Lil bit sleepy now! Who? what? where? ::snore::
-- The Tall Kid
xtine
Administrator

Postby mattciq737 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:05 pm

I want mine to be raul julia.
skippy: well, that does it. smoke a bowl and wait for the world to end.
mattciq737

Re: custom titles

Postby Hardcore Matt » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:31 pm

boston wrote:I was just looking at that old thread about ranks and I know we decided not to go with that... but is it possible to let people choose something to add to under their name? Like their own custom title? Just a thought.

everybody should make theirs "moderator" or "administrator"
anyone who wont help cleanse this stain, get on that train

www.facebook.com/theeschatones
www.stereokiller.com/theeschatones
Hardcore Matt

Postby DougCL » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:48 pm

this would be cool.
DougCL

Postby boston » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:24 pm

mattciq737 wrote:I want mine to be raul julia.

You realize your swan song would be Streetfighter, right?
The 737 still lives and gives
boston

Postby mattciq737 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:28 pm

boston wrote:
mattciq737 wrote:I want mine to be raul julia.

You realize your swan song would be Streetfighter, right?

that's actually what i was hoping for.
skippy: well, that does it. smoke a bowl and wait for the world to end.
mattciq737

Return to Forum Information