[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones Forum • View topic - Forum Upgrade!

Forum Upgrade!

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Forum Upgrade!

Postby Hardcore Matt » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:53 am

McFlynnTHM wrote:
PlaidGirl wrote:The biggest thing that bugs me is having usernames to the right of posts instead of to the left. Maybe it sounds like a little thing.. but it drives me absolutely crazy.

I'm glad I'm not the only one clinging to the past. I miss the names on the left!

i do three!
anyone who wont help cleanse this stain, get on that train

www.facebook.com/theeschatones
www.stereokiller.com/theeschatones
Hardcore Matt

Postby charrette1223 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:53 pm

too bad I can't quote again
charrette1223

Postby PlaidGirl » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:57 pm

charrette1223 wrote:too bad I can't quote again