Wha eh bloodeh mess!

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

Wha eh bloodeh mess!

Postby RUDEsmile » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:12 pm

As I was updating my profile to accommodate the daylight savings time that I never got around to changing, I noticed the language selected for the site (and which is the only option) is BRITISH english! ha! Badger and Schotty...you got have got to start teaching us so we can speak better British English! How'd I do for my first try in the subject of this message??? :D
"The only time RUDEsmile is the voice of reason is when MightyBill is around." ~Tall Kid
RUDEsmile

Re: Wha eh bloodeh mess!

Postby Hardcore Matt » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:57 am

oi!
anyone who wont help cleanse this stain, get on that train

www.facebook.com/theeschatones
www.stereokiller.com/theeschatones
Hardcore Matt

Postby Shcotty » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:34 am

Awful, your pronunciation is all over the place.

Wha' a bluddy mess! Is probably more accurate, at least where I'm from. Though as very few people are aware, there are so many different British ways of speaking, it really depends how you wanna sound.

As long as the forums not in Scouse I'm happy.
(lazyxtine) damn band practice tonight
(ciqmatt) I have hand practice later
Shcotty

Postby RUDEsmile » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Shcotty wrote:Awful, your pronunciation is all over the place.

Wha' a bluddy mess! Is probably more accurate, at least where I'm from. Though as very few people are aware, there are so many different British ways of speaking, it really depends how you wanna sound.

As long as the forums not in Scouse I'm happy.

*hanging my head in shame* I got to really work on taking up this foreign language stuff. Do you do tutoring Schotty?
"The only time RUDEsmile is the voice of reason is when MightyBill is around." ~Tall Kid
RUDEsmile

Postby Shcotty » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Nah, but I guess if you're desperate to speak the Queens English, I can't stand in the way.
(lazyxtine) damn band practice tonight
(ciqmatt) I have hand practice later
Shcotty

Postby RUDEsmile » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:27 am

Shcotty wrote:Nah, but I guess if you're desperate to speak the Queens English, I can't stand in the way.

ok, then no complaining when my attempts at speaking your language is horribly shreadded apart with my lack of the proper accent. deal?
RUDEsmile

Postby MikeDead » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 am

Rudesmile needed to be bumped out of the overall forum dominance so I can claim my spot as the last post in every forum.

That is all.
Let's just leave well enough alone for now
MikeDead

Postby RUDEsmile » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:57 am

MikeDead wrote:Rudesmile needed to be bumped out of the overall forum dominance so I can claim my spot as the last post in every forum.

That is all.

like hell you do! :P
RUDEsmile

Return to Forum Information