[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones Forum • View topic - Open Links In New Tab?

Open Links In New Tab?

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

Open Links In New Tab?

Postby MikeDead » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Any chance of maybe having links open in a new tab?

Not that it takes long to just copy the link and post it in a new tab, or press the back button. But often I'll find myself clicking a Youtube link here, watching the video, and before I know it I've watched 15 related videos and have ventured pretty far away from the board LOL

Figured I'd ask.
Let's just leave well enough alone for now
MikeDead

Re: Open Links In New Tab?

Postby rancidbosstones » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:51 pm

i don't know how to make it do that automatically, but if you hold control and click it will open in a new tab.
rancidbosstones

Postby MikeDead » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:00 am

rancidbosstones wrote:i don't know how to make it do that automatically, but if you hold control and click it will open in a new tab.

Mucho Gracias.

If that keyboard shortcut works on my Linux box, I imagine it works with Windows :lol:
Let's just leave well enough alone for now
MikeDead

Postby xtine » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:56 am

And if you are on a Mac you can just hold the Command button and click, and it will open in a new tab.
http://www.xtine.net

Lil bit sleepy now! Who? what? where? ::snore::
-- The Tall Kid
xtine
Administrator

Postby perry1386 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:47 am

might it also be a setting in your browser?
"...cause when the Journey ends, we'll still be the best of friends."
perry1386

Postby Sonic Libido » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:17 am

or if you have a mouse with a scroll wheel you can click the scroll wheel on the link and it'll open it in a new tab
[url]http://www.facebook.com/soniclibido[/url]
Sonic Libido

Return to Forum Information