Post Count Poll

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

Post count

I want it back the way it was
81%
I've had it I just can't take no more
19%

Total votes : 16

Post Count Poll

Postby mattciq737 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:10 am

So I think we can agree that it's not a huge deal, but it seems like some people are mildly annoyed that the post count was removed. Some people complained about "post padding" and it was disabled, and then people complained that they missed it. I'm just trying to get a general consensus (and possibly create even more work for xtine :lol: )

I didn't create an option for "I don't care either way," even though I know some of you don't. If you don't care, simply don't vote.
skippy: well, that does it. smoke a bowl and wait for the world to end.
mattciq737

Re: Post Count Poll

Postby matt » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:02 am

All of this shit is retarded. The fact that people care EITHER WAY is sad. With all due respect to those bitching and at the risk of being more hated that I already am, get a fucking life. It's a post count on a band's message board. If that the worst of your problems I seriously envy your life. I (along with most people here, no doubt) have bigger problems in my life. We have bills, we have a failing economy, we have friends and family getting shot at in the Middle East in a war started on a fucking lie.

I know we all bitch about stupid senseless shit on here, but the fact that this has created such a to-do is stupid. We all post here for our shared love of a certain band. If you meet people herein who you decide to make friends with, more power to you. Maybe some of those conversations that aren't related to the reason ALL of us are here would be better made somewhere else. Or maybe not. But at the end of the day, who gives a fuck? Just quit bitching about it. You are not entitled to anything. You're not entitled to any forums, to a post count, to a New Years Eve Show, to five night of a throwdown, to openers that you love, to a venue that you enjoy, to announcements made on your time, to a message board at all OR ANYTHING. This is a place of a mutual love for a band. That's why most of us are here. We're all on the same team and shit like a post count or a certain threads being closed aren't a big deal. So let's all drop it before the band decides to close the board entirely.
matt

Postby redsox123 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:48 am

Voted no....in fact you should erase em from the members area too.
redsox123

Postby MikeDead » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:15 am

While I couldn't careless one way or the other, for the sake of this poll, I voted "I want it back the way it was". More or less based on the hopes that it would put all of this ridiculous bickering to an end.
Let's just leave well enough alone for now
MikeDead

Postby mattciq737 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:53 am

no one's really bickering though. people were just explaining why they did or didn't like it in the original thread. instead of just continuing to quote everyone I agreed with I thought this would be a good time for a poll and just settle it with a majority vote.
mattciq737

Postby xprestonx » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Who really gives a fuck about how much someone posts, anywhere, anytime?

-Me

-Mattciq

-Steve lodo

-The Bosstones

-Posers
I like the pit! I'm gonna swim in the pit! I'm going up!
xprestonx

Postby Hardcore Matt » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:46 pm

xprestonx wrote:Who really gives a fuck about how much someone posts, anywhere, anytime?

-Me

-Mattciq

-Steve lodo

-The Bosstones

-Posers
anyone who wont help cleanse this stain, get on that train

www.facebook.com/theeschatones
www.stereokiller.com/theeschatones
Hardcore Matt

Postby The Tall Kid » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:17 pm

xprestonx wrote:-Steve lodo

He cares about as much as Preston Bron does
Somewhere, out there, is a picture gallery "Dicks of the 737." - xtine
The Tall Kid

Postby Hardcore Matt » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:04 pm

lols^
anyone who wont help cleanse this stain, get on that train

www.facebook.com/theeschatones
www.stereokiller.com/theeschatones
Hardcore Matt

Postby trisha » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:51 am

I feel like I only started to pay attention to post counts because of how crazy this shit got.
If I'm going down, Hell, I'm not going down alone.
trisha

Postby mattciq737 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:09 am

trisha wrote:I feel like I only started to pay attention to post counts because of how crazy this shit got.

we see what you did there...
mattciq737

Postby xprestonx » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:14 am

mattciq737 wrote:
trisha wrote:I feel like I only started to pay attention to post counts because of how crazy this shit got.

we see what you did there...
I like the pit! I'm gonna swim in the pit! I'm going up!
xprestonx

Return to Forum Information