Forum ideas & suggestions

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum ideas & suggestions

Postby McFlynnTHM » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:29 pm

So, xtine, can we have the strikethrough mod added to the board?

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=220027
Former Punknews editor. Hater in Chief.

twitter: @mcflynnthm
User avatar
McFlynnTHM
 
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: Forum ideas & suggestions

Postby xtine » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:48 pm

McFlynnTHM wrote:So, xtine, can we have the strikethrough mod added to the board?

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=220027


While I joked about this being frivolous, I don't see the harm in this*. I'll contact the webmaster to see if it can be added.





* Of course I have all the power to take this away if you abuse it. Muwhahaha!!
http://www.xtine.net

Lil bit sleepy now! Who? what? where? ::snore::
-- The Tall Kid
User avatar
xtine
Administrator
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Forum ideas & suggestions

Postby The Tall Kid » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Thank you :)
Somewhere, out there, is a picture gallery "Dicks of the 737." - xtine
User avatar
The Tall Kid
 
Location: Tri-State Area

Re: Forum ideas & suggestions

Postby perry1386 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:09 pm

xtine wrote:* Of course I have all the power to take this away if you abuse it. Muwhahaha!!
"...cause when the Journey ends, we'll still be the best of friends."
User avatar
perry1386
 
Location: Harvard, MA

Re: Forum ideas & suggestions

Postby perry1386 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Usually I get scared when I see the "Forum Information" area lit up, as last time this came at the cost of post counts.
"...cause when the Journey ends, we'll still be the best of friends."
User avatar
perry1386
 
Location: Harvard, MA

Re: Forum ideas & suggestions

Postby McFlynnTHM » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Finally, a suggestion I make doesn't get shot down outright!

EVERYBODY DANCE!
Image
Former Punknews editor. Hater in Chief.

twitter: @mcflynnthm
User avatar
McFlynnTHM
 
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: Forum ideas & suggestions

Postby greedo737 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:55 pm

"EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!!!!!"
"I hear alcohol calling...better go see what it wants.”. -mightybill737
User avatar
greedo737
 
Location: Rodia

Re: Forum ideas & suggestions

Postby McFlynnTHM » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 pm

greedo737 wrote:"EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!!!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl_F74xBvkk
Former Punknews editor. Hater in Chief.

twitter: @mcflynnthm
User avatar
McFlynnTHM
 
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: Forum ideas & suggestions

Postby btonemike » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:57 am

perry1386 wrote:Usually I get scared when I see the "Forum Information" area lit up, as last time this came at the cost of post counts.


I still miss post counts
They rose to the occasion, there was cause for celebration, and the celebration lasted for a week!
User avatar
btonemike
 
Location: Yonkers, NY

Re: Forum ideas & suggestions

Postby mattciq737 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:13 am

btonemike wrote:
perry1386 wrote:Usually I get scared when I see the "Forum Information" area lit up, as last time this came at the cost of post counts.


I still miss post counts
skippy: well, that does it. smoke a bowl and wait for the world to end.
User avatar
mattciq737
 
Location: connecticut

Re: Forum ideas & suggestions

Postby SLF » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:44 pm

mattciq737 wrote:
btonemike wrote:
perry1386 wrote:Usually I get scared when I see the "Forum Information" area lit up, as last time this came at the cost of post counts.


I still miss post counts


You'd all be scared of mine.

Then I'd fear for my lack of a life.
Brace yourself.
User avatar
SLF
 
Location: Connecticut/Vermont

Re: Forum ideas & suggestions

Postby McFlynnTHM » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:18 pm

SLF wrote:
mattciq737 wrote:
btonemike wrote:
perry1386 wrote:Usually I get scared when I see the "Forum Information" area lit up, as last time this came at the cost of post counts.


I still miss post counts


You'd all be scared of mine.

Then I'd fear for my lack of a life.


I went to check yours, and was proud to see that I've moved up to #6. Only 1400 behind you!
Former Punknews editor. Hater in Chief.

twitter: @mcflynnthm
User avatar
McFlynnTHM
 
Location: Baltimore, MD


Return to Forum Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests