[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones Forum • View topic - New BBCodes

New BBCodes

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

New BBCodes

Postby xtine » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:47 pm

So a few goodies for you guys.

First is the addition of a "spoiler" tag as suggested by McflynnTHM that allows you to hide text that will only be readable if you click the show button.
Spoiler: show
testing the spoiler code

Next is the strikethrough code as requested by The Tall Kid. Example of text with a line through it.

Enjoy! :)

Oh yeah, any liberal abuse of these new codes will result in creative board disciplinary action by me. >=)
http://www.xtine.net

Lil bit sleepy now! Who? what? where? ::snore::
-- The Tall Kid
xtine
Administrator

Re: New BBCodes

Postby McFlynnTHM » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:51 pm

I for one welcome our new bbcode overlords.

And I look forward to receiving this so-called creative disciplinary action.
Former Punknews editor. Hater in Chief.

twitter: @mcflynnthm
McFlynnTHM

Re: New BBCodes

Postby The Tall Kid » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:02 pm

McFlynnTHM wrote:I for one welcome our new bbcode overlords.

Kent sees what you did there.
Somewhere, out there, is a picture gallery "Dicks of the 737." - xtine
The Tall Kid

Return to Forum Information