Private Message Inbox Storage

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

Private Message Inbox Storage

Postby xtine » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:56 pm

I have raised the PM Inbox capacity to 100 messages, so now you can store more PMs in your Inbox without having to delete saved ones to receive new messages.
http://www.xtine.net

Lil bit sleepy now! Who? what? where? ::snore::
-- The Tall Kid
User avatar
xtine
Administrator
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Private Message Inbox Storage

Postby McFlynnTHM » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:59 pm

xtine wrote:I have raised the PM Inbox capacity to 100 messages, so now you can store more PMs in your Inbox without having to delete saved ones to receive new messages.

HUZZAH!
Spoiler: show
Image
Former Punknews editor. Hater in Chief.

twitter: @mcflynnthm
User avatar
McFlynnTHM
 
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: Private Message Inbox Storage

Postby xtine » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:04 pm

I thank you for enclosing what you put in the spoiler box. :P
http://www.xtine.net

Lil bit sleepy now! Who? what? where? ::snore::
-- The Tall Kid
User avatar
xtine
Administrator
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Private Message Inbox Storage

Postby McFlynnTHM » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:18 pm

xtine wrote:I thank you for enclosing what you put in the spoiler box. :P


I figure since you've given me/us the spoiler box, I can use it to hide my stupid bullshit out of everyone's way.
Former Punknews editor. Hater in Chief.

twitter: @mcflynnthm
User avatar
McFlynnTHM
 
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: Private Message Inbox Storage

Postby xtine » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:26 pm

McFlynnTHM wrote:
xtine wrote:I thank you for enclosing what you put in the spoiler box. :P


I figure since you've given me/us the spoiler box, I can use it to hide my stupid bullshit out of everyone's way.


That was the intent. :P
http://www.xtine.net

Lil bit sleepy now! Who? what? where? ::snore::
-- The Tall Kid
User avatar
xtine
Administrator
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA


Return to Forum Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest