[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones Forum • View topic - Gutar Tab?

Gutar Tab?

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

Gutar Tab?

Postby Hardcore Matt » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:51 am

Does anybody else think it might be a good idea to make a guitar tab forum? I personally hate having to search all of the internet to find my favorite bosstones tabs, could we make a forum for people to post tablature? or would it flop? just a thought!
Hardcore Matt

Postby mightybill737 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:16 am

I'll see what i can do buddy.
"To be king you don't need a castle"
mightybill737

Postby Hardcore Matt » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:23 pm

mightybill737 wrote:I'll see what i can do buddy.

you da man. one of my favorite parts of the pietasters old site was the tab section.
Hardcore Matt

Postby flourcityknucklehead » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:14 am

I used to be the one who ran that old Pietasters site. I probably still have those tabs sitting around somewhere, if you want me to post them, let me know.
flourcityknucklehead

Postby Hardcore Matt » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:48 am

flourcityknucklehead wrote:I used to be the one who ran that old Pietasters site. I probably still have those tabs sitting around somewhere, if you want me to post them, let me know.

ha i already printed them out and have them in a notebook, thanks though!
Hardcore Matt

Postby nevermindme » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:35 pm

Horntabs too!

horntabs.net is pretty good but not a whole lot of MMB.
nevermindme

Postby aladinplaid » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:58 am

horntabs.com thx never knew that one..
aladinplaid

Postby kaptainkrunch10 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:48 pm

do they have the harmonica part for little bit ugly?
"Hello Mother Fuckers, Now It`s Time To Dance..."
kaptainkrunch10

Postby nevermindme » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:40 pm

kaptainkrunch10 wrote:do they have the harmonica part for little bit ugly?

unfornunately, no.
Although I really have to learn that.
nevermindme

Postby kaptainkrunch10 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:04 pm

im gonna try and figure that out and maybe try to put it up there
"Hello Mother Fuckers, Now It`s Time To Dance..."
kaptainkrunch10

Return to Forum Information