[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones Forum • View topic - Board Theme Changes

Board Theme Changes

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Board Theme Changes

Postby SLF » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:24 pm

trisha wrote:
SLF wrote:I was all worried when the forum wouldn't load last night.

You would be the first one to panic over something like that, Mr. 5000+ posts.

Fuck off...I'm not the one who posted pictures of the forum down on Facebook and said it was the worst day ever :P
Brace yourself.
SLF

Postby hemenwaykid » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:19 pm

All youse guys who want to be admins...the bar just got more awesome.

wooo!
-becca

------------
"People be starting drama on mah forum." --Mattciq (in guise of forum admin)
hemenwaykid

Postby perry1386 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:06 pm

SLF wrote:
trisha wrote:
SLF wrote:I was all worried when the forum wouldn't load last night.

You would be the first one to panic over something like that, Mr. 5000+ posts.

Fuck off...I'm not the one who posted pictures of the forum down on Facebook and said it was the worst day ever :P

What are you trying to say? It was a scary few hours, I'm now glad I wasn't working last night...

In any event, FORUM looks great! Love it, when I just loaded it I was like "woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, this is awesome"
"...cause when the Journey ends, we'll still be the best of friends."
perry1386

Postby Chris Da Maddog » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:08 am

boston wrote:
mattciq737 wrote:I was skeptical for a minute, but this is cool.

Yeah, definitely threw me but looks awesome. Thanks xtine.

QFT
I dont have a signature to post.. I will one day after someone say something thats worth repeating with every post
Chris Da Maddog

Postby matt » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:15 am

Looks killer... but shouldn't it be "737 Almost Every Day" ("Everyday" is an adjective)?
matt

Postby xtine » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm

matt wrote:Looks killer... but shouldn't it be "737 Almost Every Day" ("Everyday" is an adjective)?

Grammar nerd wins this round.
http://www.xtine.net

Lil bit sleepy now! Who? what? where? ::snore::
-- The Tall Kid
xtine
Administrator

Postby matt » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:08 pm

xtine wrote:
matt wrote:Looks killer... but shouldn't it be "737 Almost Every Day" ("Everyday" is an adjective)?

Grammar nerd wins this round.

...just sayin'...
matt

Previous

Return to Forum Information