[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones Forum • View topic - Chat?

Chat?

Announcements and info related to forum operations.

Moderator: Moderators

Chat?

Postby ska1234 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:20 pm

So it may not be necessary or anything, but it'd be pretty sick if we got a chatroom type thing. I know a bunch other forums that have them. Nice for those late nights when you just wanna talk about random shit.

Just a thought! :P
ska1234

Postby greedo737 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:29 pm

I second that emotion
"I hear alcohol calling...better go see what it wants.”. -mightybill737
greedo737

Postby mightybill737 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:55 pm

I'm going to look into that....i'll do my best, i promise.

Bill
"To be king you don't need a castle"
mightybill737

Postby aladinplaid » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:01 pm

thx for those web sites... looks like we got things in motion to actually put chat on the forum.. I see ya there for sure..
aladinplaid

Postby Hardcore Matt » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:14 am

i like the idea
anyone who wont help cleanse this stain, get on that train

www.facebook.com/theeschatones
www.stereokiller.com/theeschatones
Hardcore Matt

Postby aladinplaid » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:55 am

we'll try it for a while see how it works..
aladinplaid

Return to Forum Information