Most Sought Out Bosstones Item?

Talk about specific albums, songs, lyrics, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Postby ESBungo » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:09 pm

I think its a 141 board, I'll take pics when I[m back up in philly on the 4th. at the moment I dont have pics.
ESBungo

Postby raisingirl101 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:10 pm

theymightbetom wrote:Dick's disgusting sweat rag from the nye show. the smell gets a little more sour every day, but i love it.

:shock: :lol: Thats a little disturbing..
Happiness is helping others.
raisingirl101

Postby Lucas » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:20 pm

I want the old plaid Zippo...Oh what I'd give...
"I was here before they came, I'll be here long after..."
Lucas

Postby matt » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:57 am

Skibz777 wrote:Yeah, that's cool and all, but do you have...AN ARTICLE OF DICKY'S CLOTHING?

I have two ties. One's Dicky's from a lupos show and one's Joes from the 99 throwdown.
matt

Postby Bungoman » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:16 am

ok, here are pics of the snowboard

Im looking for my zippo, im not sure which one it is so Im trying to find it.

Eric
Bungoman

Postby Jodocow737 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:25 am

dude thats awesome. lol forgot your orginal u/n pass though ? 8-)
Mattciq to random texas bro that wandered into the punx room " Nickleback is the shit"
Jodocow737

Re: Most Sought Out Bosstones Item?

Postby JeffBurk » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:05 pm

I have an inflatable MMB beach ball that was thrown out during a Warped Tour '00 show. I'll post a picture of it later.
This message has been Endorsed by Jeff Burk

William Shatner? William Shatner. William Shatner!
JeffBurk

Postby thatgirlmitch » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:26 am

I have Dicky's tie from last year's throwdown, night 4 if I remember correctly. I didn't even have to battle anybody for it, he just shoved it into my hand which was nice :P
greedo737: that's why they call me RT, retarded tit
thatgirlmitch

Postby ToxicToastKatz » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:34 am

I've got 2 pairs of show worn sunglasses :)

1 is signed.
Katz - Vocals
Toxic Toast
www.myspace.com/toxictoast

NEW VIDEOS UP FROM GOOSE ISLAND ON OUR MYSPACE PAGE!!!
ToxicToastKatz

Postby boston » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:35 pm

thatgirlmitch wrote:I have Dicky's tie from last year's throwdown, night 4 if I remember correctly. I didn't even have to battle anybody for it, he just shoved it into my hand which was nice :P

I have pieces of Dicky's ties that my friends have wrestled for in the pit. I think the coolest thing I have is the Bosstones sweater that Joe wears in the DKHTP video (Thanks Tall Kid :) ).
The 737 still lives and gives
boston

Postby thatgirlmitch » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:22 pm

boston wrote:
thatgirlmitch wrote:I have Dicky's tie from last year's throwdown, night 4 if I remember correctly. I didn't even have to battle anybody for it, he just shoved it into my hand which was nice :P

I have pieces of Dicky's ties that my friends have wrestled for in the pit. I think the coolest thing I have is the Bosstones sweater that Joe wears in the DKHTP video (Thanks Tall Kid :) ).

Yeah! I still can't believe that happened. He had it in a duffel bag so at first I was like, oh god, does he have a severed head in there? But nope, it was a sweater.
greedo737: that's why they call me RT, retarded tit
thatgirlmitch

Postby ToxicToastKatz » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:46 pm

boston wrote:

the question has to be asked.....how did one obtain that?
Katz - Vocals
Toxic Toast

ToxicToastKatz

Postby boston » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:54 pm

ToxicToastKatz wrote:
boston wrote:

At last year's Rhodestown Throwdown, we showed up early at the venue. Joe came out and we got to talk to him for a little bit and then we went off in search of food. We were in some little restaurant/diner/whatever and I went outside to get Mitch. I don't remember why Mitch was outside but when I went to get her, there was Joe with a duffel bag. I totally thought we were gonna get in trouble for something but he pulls something out of the bag and is like "This is for you." Lo and behold its the sweater. Later I found out that he was cleaning out his garage and found it. He had brought it to the show to show someone for a laugh and was then just going to donate it to a goodwill shop or something. Then he changed his mind and decided to give it to a fan and I was lucky enough to be that fan.
The 737 still lives and gives
boston

Postby ToxicToastKatz » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:18 pm

boston wrote:
ToxicToastKatz wrote:
boston wrote:

At last year's Rhodestown Throwdown, we showed up early at the venue. Joe came out and we got to talk to him for a little bit and then we went off in search of food. We were in some little restaurant/diner/whatever and I went outside to get Mitch. I don't remember why Mitch was outside but when I went to get her, there was Joe with a duffel bag. I totally thought we were gonna get in trouble for something but he pulls something out of the bag and is like "This is for you." Lo and behold its the sweater. Later I found out that he was cleaning out his garage and found it. He had brought it to the show to show someone for a laugh and was then just going to donate it to a goodwill shop or something. Then he changed his mind and decided to give it to a fan and I was lucky enough to be that fan.

that.....is......AMAZING!!! CONGRATS :)
Katz - Vocals
Toxic Toast

ToxicToastKatz

Re:

Postby badsp0rk » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:13 pm

jessica wrote:the only thing i still want is one of the Thank You posters from 97 or 98, with all the fans on it.

i have one of those
it's a little bit ripped up , never put it in a frame and had some difficulty transporting it.
i have the other poster that came with it, too, and that one's in much better shape.. uhh let's see.. throwdown 2000.
actually, it' snot in very good shape, either
badsp0rk

PreviousNext

Return to Favorite Records