new vinyl -and preston's awesome stereo setup- thread

Discuss everything else.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: recent vinyl pickups

Postby McFlynnTHM » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:33 am

Image

Vinyl from Paper + Plastick FINALLY arrived. Never thought I'd see it.

Also got the Westbound Train 7".
Former Punknews editor. Hater in Chief.

twitter: @mcflynnthm
User avatar
McFlynnTHM
 
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: recent vinyl pickups

Postby Waste of Life » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:50 am

Just found Bad Manners - Return of the Ugly at a cute little record shop in Salem. Pretty excited with the find, only $5.
Sometimes I hate when every thing's ok
Where is the chaos and decay?
Waste of Life
 
Location: Salem Ma/Orono Me

Re: recent vinyl pickups

Postby Aria » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Waste of Life wrote:Just found Bad Manners - Return of the Ugly at a cute little record shop in Salem. Pretty excited with the find, only $5.


Record exchange?
User avatar
Aria
 

Re: recent vinyl pickups

Postby McFlynnTHM » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Came in yesterday:
Image

With the mailorder-only demo LP. Fuck year!
Former Punknews editor. Hater in Chief.

twitter: @mcflynnthm
User avatar
McFlynnTHM
 
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: recent vinyl pickups

Postby mattciq737 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:07 pm

McFlynnTHM wrote:...With the mailorder-only demo LP. Fuck year!

2010: The Year of Fuck
skippy: well, that does it. smoke a bowl and wait for the world to end.
User avatar
mattciq737
 
Location: connecticut

Re: recent vinyl pickups

Postby Waste of Life » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:21 pm

Aria wrote:
Waste of Life wrote:Just found Bad Manners - Return of the Ugly at a cute little record shop in Salem. Pretty excited with the find, only $5.


Record exchange?


You know it. I love that place.
Sometimes I hate when every thing's ok
Where is the chaos and decay?
Waste of Life
 
Location: Salem Ma/Orono Me

Re: recent vinyl pickups

Postby McFlynnTHM » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:21 am

Image

Aww yeah.

Also ordered:
* Kid Dynamite - This is Hardcore 2xLP
* Hot Water Music - Live in Chicago vol. 3 7"
* Red City Radio - To the Sons and Daughters of Woody Guthrie EP
* The Haddonfields/Jetty Boys split LP
Former Punknews editor. Hater in Chief.

twitter: @mcflynnthm
User avatar
McFlynnTHM
 
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: recent vinyl pickups

Postby skippy » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:27 am

Just pre-ordered Street Dog's new album
User avatar
skippy
 
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: recent vinyl pickups

Postby Adam V » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Dark Side of the Moon and Who's Last for my wife for our 10th wedding anniversary next Friday. These are just some extras for the 20 - 25 albums I've picked up over the last few months and the new turntable that she is getting too. She's been talking about wanting a record player for the last three years and she has no idea whatsoever that this is what she is getting. If our finances had been better this year she would have been getting a ton more vinyl to go with it.
"You guys are the best friends I've ever had and it's not the alcohol talkin'."
User avatar
Adam V
 
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: recent vinyl pickups

Postby skippy » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Adam V wrote:Dark Side of the Moon and Who's Last for my wife for our 10th wedding anniversary next Friday. These are just some extras for the 20 - 25 albums I've picked up over the last few months and the new turntable that she is getting too. She's been talking about wanting a record player for the last three years and she has no idea whatsoever that this is what she is getting. If our finances had been better this year she would have been getting a ton more vinyl to go with it.


Congrats on the 10th anniversary
User avatar
skippy
 
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: recent vinyl pickups

Postby mattciq737 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:30 am

slang / mind eraser - split 7"
antidote - thou shall not kill (green)
skippy: well, that does it. smoke a bowl and wait for the world to end.
User avatar
mattciq737
 
Location: connecticut

Re: recent vinyl pickups

Postby skippy » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Mail just came!
Image
User avatar
skippy
 
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: recent vinyl pickups

Postby McFlynnTHM » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:42 pm

I ordered the new Iron Chic LP yesterday. God I love this album.
Former Punknews editor. Hater in Chief.

twitter: @mcflynnthm
User avatar
McFlynnTHM
 
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: recent vinyl pickups

Postby Aria » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Off With Their Heads- From The Bottom (Grey marble)
Cobra Skulls-American Rubicon (Grey marble)
Gaslight Anthem- '59 Sound'

All at Rebel Sound Records.
User avatar
Aria
 

Re: recent vinyl pickups

Postby mattciq737 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:10 am

after the fall / transitions - split 7" (red)
after the fall - collar city (clear)
skippy: well, that does it. smoke a bowl and wait for the world to end.
User avatar
mattciq737
 
Location: connecticut

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron