They Will Need Music 7"

Talk about specific albums, songs, lyrics, etc

Moderator: Moderators

They Will Need Music 7"

Postby btonemike » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:40 pm

According to the BossToneS twtitter:

"New 7" single! Available ONLY at the Hometown Throwdown! "They Will Need Music" w "Once And For All" (unreleased)"

WOOOHOO!! More new music!!
They rose to the occasion, there was cause for celebration, and the celebration lasted for a week!
btonemike

Re: They Will Need Music 7"

Postby The Tall Kid » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Practice thread... Oops.
Last edited by The Tall Kid on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Somewhere, out there, is a picture gallery "Dicks of the 737." - xtine
The Tall Kid

Postby PaulJS » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Oh, come on! WE ALL AREN'T GOING TO THROWDOWN!!!!!!!!

I fucking better be able to hear that song...
I'll keep listening to the great Joe Strummer, cuz, through music, we can live forever...
PaulJS

Postby Polander737 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Really, it's so unfair!
Polander737

Postby Fishbone850 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Hopefully they will have some leftover to sell online!
Fishbone850

Postby Fishbone850 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:25 pm

If I send someone the funds through PayPal and a bonus commission, could they pick me up a copy? IM me if you can help!
Fishbone850

Postby SLF » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Stoked.
Brace yourself.
SLF

Postby boston » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:38 am

Will buy this at throwdown and then patiently wait until Steve gets back home and rips it to a digital format and sends it to me. :D
The 737 still lives and gives
boston

Postby TCB Matt » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:50 am

Definitely gotta pick this up on night one. Wait so is that two b-sides now?
'Cause we're all so young and there's time to change just tell me, aren't these the reddest eyes you've ever seen?
TCB Matt

Postby matt » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:36 am

FUCK YES. How did I miss this on twitter?
matt

Postby The Tall Kid » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:49 pm

boston wrote:Will buy this at throwdown and then patiently wait until Steve gets back home and rips it to a digital format and sends it to me. :D

Believe it or not, I will have a turntable with me at Throwdown (thanks to xtine) So... 8)
The Tall Kid

Postby PaulJS » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Someone has GOT to share that b-side. I'd offer someone money to actually get me the 7-inch, but it's safe to assume that everyone on here that's going is gonna get one for themselves, and because it's such a small quantity that they're pressing, they might only allow 1 (or 2) copies per purchase.

However, if someone IS willing to pick me up a copy... $25.

Or, if someone is willing to rip the b-side and send it to me... $5.

Either way, I'll pay.
I'll keep listening to the great Joe Strummer, cuz, through music, we can live forever...
PaulJS

Postby The Tall Kid » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:17 pm

PaulJS wrote:Someone has GOT to share that b-side. I'd offer someone money to actually get me the 7-inch, but it's safe to assume that everyone on here that's going is gonna get one for themselves, and because it's such a small quantity that they're pressing, they might only allow 1 (or 2) copies per purchase.

Either way, I'll pay.

No one here is going to make you pay for an MP3, or so I would hope. Similarly, no one here is going to make you pay more than cost + postage for the record.

Limited run records come in all shapes and sizes and forms of distribution- sometimes you just have to be in the right place at the right time, or ask nicely, or wait for eBay.
The Tall Kid

Postby PaulJS » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:48 am

The Tall Kid wrote:
PaulJS wrote:Someone has GOT to share that b-side. I'd offer someone money to actually get me the 7-inch, but it's safe to assume that everyone on here that's going is gonna get one for themselves, and because it's such a small quantity that they're pressing, they might only allow 1 (or 2) copies per purchase.

Either way, I'll pay.

No one here is going to make you pay for an MP3, or so I would hope. Similarly, no one here is going to make you pay more than cost + postage for the record.

Limited run records come in all shapes and sizes and forms of distribution- sometimes you just have to be in the right place at the right time, or ask nicely, or wait for eBay.

That's it! Take my money!
PaulJS

Postby jen139222 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:22 pm

Does anyone have a copy of the new unreleased song from the throwdown vinyl? I got Magic of Youth vinyl for christmas i'll be ripping the unreleased song i should of had said something if you wanna trade or something! please someone hook me up since i couldnt make it this year!!! jen139222@comcast.net
jen139222

Next

Return to Favorite Records