Bootlegs, B-sides, Rarities, etc...

Talk about specific albums, songs, lyrics, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Bootlegs, B-sides, Rarities, etc...

Postby Vylan » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:14 am

Did the audio ever get broken up into separate tracks? I'd like to burn a CD for my car, but the single track is too long.
Vylan

Postby vin737 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Vylan wrote:Did the audio ever get broken up into separate tracks? I'd like to burn a CD for my car, but the single track is too long.

looking for this for my iphone music
vin jankowski

What really happen on night 3?

ctskafan@twitter
vin737

Postby dirk737 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:25 am

Hi Derek,
you see fans are waiting for the tracked audio files. I know it is always a matter of time ;-). I wanted to ask if you have a better sound quality of night number 1 as sound is overpowered a bit after song 7 or so (the normal set). The set is also 5 seconds too long to burn it onto CD to listen inside my car. The others are so great, I am listening to them A LOT. So if you have time to change these things I would go on my knees in front of you at the next httd for sure (and I think I will fly in from Germany one more time^^)!!
dirk737

Postby jimskis » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:40 pm

I broke his night three .mp3 file into tracks for my own use (thanks for recording it btw). If you guys don't think it would be out of line, I might look into options to share the files here since some people seem to want it.

Since I'm not the one who recorded and mastered the file from which I'm working, I don't want to overstep any bounds of digital media decency.

If it's not appropriate to post my tracked version of his file, I'd recommend that anyone who wants it just download the free WavePad Sound Editor from CNET.com...it's what I used and it was really easy...but really tedious.
jimskis

Postby EternalTone » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:03 am

Too cool. Much obliged. =)
EternalTone

Postby flourcityknucklehead » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:43 am

If anyone is on Dime A Dozen, I've uploaded last night's Buffalo show for your enjoyment. I will convert and get it up somewhere so all of you who are not on Dime can get it later today also.
flourcityknucklehead

Postby flourcityknucklehead » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:55 am

Here's a zip file of last night's Buffalo show (8/9/12) - it's in MP3 format so it's easy to download for you....PM me if you want FLAC/WAV

- Steve

http://www.mediafire.com/?hdakr0wvb2m07f7
flourcityknucklehead

Postby Vylan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:41 pm

I've really enjoyed these live bootleg recordings. I would also love the Throwdown broken into separate files. Thanks for the summer tour audio, the Buffalo show starts quiet, but improves, does anyone have a good recording of Hampton Beach?
Vylan

Postby boston » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:04 pm

I just realized (after adding the Buffalo show) that I never added last years throwdown to the main page. Did anybody break down any of the nights into seperate tracks? I think I saw someone say something about night 3? I'd really love it for all the nights but I'll take what I can get.
The 737 still lives and gives
boston

Postby flourcityknucklehead » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:12 pm

boston wrote:I just realized (after adding the Buffalo show) that I never added last years throwdown to the main page. Did anybody break down any of the nights into seperate tracks? I think I saw someone say something about night 3? I'd really love it for all the nights but I'll take what I can get.

I can split them and put them up on Mediafire....shouldn't take too long...I'll post the links here when they're done
flourcityknucklehead

Postby flourcityknucklehead » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Here's Throwdown 14 - split up from the files that were posted back in Dec/January (I've had the files since they came alive on here, but never split them until now and just noticed that night's 1 and 2 are incomplete...the encore only has They Will Need Music...but this is all great nonetheless). Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?q9qwuw6s1a9gbyz - night 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?xhaw8479if5o5i1 - night 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?p9etkbg4ddeclp9 - night 3

Let me know if I messed up somewhere as I did these kind of quick.
flourcityknucklehead

Postby greedo737 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:57 pm

THANK YOU!!
"I hear alcohol calling...better go see what it wants.”. -mightybill737
greedo737

Postby Vylan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:40 am

Sweet! Thanks so much for these recordings, please please please do more of these at this years Throwdown!
Vylan

Postby flourcityknucklehead » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:29 am

Well these weren't ones I recorded....I couldn't attend this past year's Throwdown. These were the complete files posted back in January split up.
flourcityknucklehead

Postby MattA75 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:55 pm

So today while continuing to update Setlist.fm to get it as accurate as possible for every tour date in the band's history (something I only started about a month ago as I have time), I came across some old tape trading posts saying traders had these two shows:

2/13/96 New Haven, CT

2/26/96 The Abyss, Virginia Beach

I don't recall ever seeing these anywhere else. Anyone here have them?
MattA75

PreviousNext

Return to Favorite Records